Amazon Prime

Sunday 28 December 2014

Unfinished Business

So it seems that carrying over a Christmas Crochet Project from one year to the next is now a tradition of mine.

Instead of the piles of green yarn and hooks on the side table next to my chair there is now hot chocolate and minced pies.

I came so close to finishing my wreath, but not quite. I reckon another six inches of stripes and then the sewing onto the polystyrene half wreath and I would have been done. I'm choosing to see this not as a failure, but as giving myself a big head start on next year!

At least I got all of my crochet baubles done. I've really enjoyed looking at my woolly tree this year, so much that I think they may become permanent features in years to come. Perhaps I'll add some gold lame string next year for a bit of extra sparkle.

Am I the only one who didn't manage to finish their whole list of things to make? With New Year almost upon us I'm already thinking about my next non-festive project, as well as having a big Spring clean and re-organisation of how I store my yarn and craft bits and bobs. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment